If there is one thing that I want to do Is be able to provide for my children and make sure all their needs are met. Up until this point we have been through some of our toughest struggles. There have been times that I have had no idea what to do, or how to provide or where or whom to turn to. But I have never let that stop me from putting a smile on my face and going about my day. I have never let it stop me from loving my children even more each day. All it has done is made me better and stronger and find the determination I need to, to be able to succeed. I am determined to succeed. Determined to do what I have to and need to day in and day out. My one desire kids is to make sure you guys are ok. Sometimes i feel like a failure because I am not able to provide for you guys like I want to especially when my pockects and wallet is empty. I think staying positive is what have helped me to get through every single day. It is not a man or anything like that, it is positivity and seeing the brighter picture.
There are days I have thought of giving up and saying i am done, but you guys keep me going every single day. Every thing I do I do it for you guys. You keep me going. I prefer to see that you guys have and I stay without . I can't tell you how many nights I have sat and cried my eyes out wondering how I was going to provide. I grew up in poverty and never wanted that for my children. But I got kicked out of school for getting pregnant and my life plan at that point was shattered. Today I am struggling greatly. Full of frustration, full of hurt, full of pain, can you tell from my watery eyes. Kaison you have been crying all day and I have no idea why. Serena you have been way to sassy. And I am so tired of people and their negative, nasty opinion.
Like everyone some days i get frustrated and tired and have no clue what to do or have any idea what I am doing.
I think this blog was more for a rant rather than a post.
The point is I love you guys more than anything in the world and nothing is to much when it comes to you guys.


No comments:
Post a Comment