She drives me crazy. But I love her.
She makes me want to yell...but I choose to smile or scream on the inside.
She gives me love.
She holds my hands.
She tells me she loves me even when I am not to happy with her behaviour.
She gives me hugs when I am sad or hurt or feel pain.
She is always there when I need a friend.
Yes she is my daughter and she is only three but she understands just as much as we adults do.
She is so very smart and surprising, oh how much I love this little pumpkin of mine.
She is very sassy and will tell you exactly what is on her mind.
But she has such a huge heart.
I have watched her be kind hearted to so many children who have been mean to her, oh I wish I could be just like her.
I can go on and on about my little princess but I can't for I have a baby boy who needs me.
To my little serena,
I wished I had continued to blog about you. Looking back on these memories of you have truly brought some tears to my eyes. I did not understand the purpose of blogging then, I only did it because I felt like blogging was the way to go. But now I truly get it and understand the reason for blogging. Only if we could go back in time I would never miss a day of blogging about you. But don't you worry child of mine from this day forward we will continue this thing called blogging. I can't miss any more memories of you and I want you to forever cherish those memories I have of you. I want you to know what all has happened in your life and so you can see how silly you were. Child of mine how much I love you, so let us start making memories and make them last.











No comments:
Post a Comment