Monday, October 19, 2015

Catch up on Serena

I wish I had continued to blog about Serena. Truth is I was never really into blogging. I just did as people suggested. Not that I am a follower or do as people say, I just thought this would be a great thing. To have a blog that I all about Serena. Well there is no longer just Serena, there is also Kaison so I will now be blogging about both of my babies. I may not be able to catch up on everything that I have missed out on blogging in the last two years and a half but I can start blogging now and not miss another moment of her life and now her brothers life. Yes she now has a brother and his name is Kaison  Williams. He is currently 9 months and the missing piece to our pie. We absolutely love him. He adores his big sister. although I have to be honest he started crawling at 5 weeks  To be able to run away from his sister because she would not quit bugging him. When she looks at him it is like she is looking at a baby doll. she loves to undress him and just play with him like he is her own little baby. It is crazy but funny and cute at the same.

Anyway I want to start blogging about both of my babies to turn this into a book so that they both will always have these memories with them even after I am long gone. Sometimes I do not feel like I do much for my children and it saddens me and It makes me want to cry thinking about it, but each day I  try to do something a little more to help me grow as a mother and to help me be the best mom I can be. I do hope to establish a relationship with both my children to the point that we can be open and honest with each other and for them to know that no matter what they can turn to me. I never want to be judgemental of them or their choices but to guide them to made good decisions and better decisions. I hope to teach them and guide so that they can choose the right path in their life and so they can be their own leaders and not followers.

I have taken to the health and fitness lifestyle and hope that they may develop this passion of mine. I hope to teach them the importance of health and fitness. I hope to teach them about pure love. I hope to teach them all that I can in this life. I want nothing more but the best for my children and I pray that I will be a good example to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment