Monday, October 19, 2015

Serena's third birthday







These are pictures of serena's third birthday. I wish I could get the videos to work but I am not sure how to get them to work. I knew serena wanted a bike so I knew that it was what I would get her for her birthday. It was a sad birthday because it was just she and I as usual.. We woke up and showered and got dressed. I thought before I take her to see her birthday gifts I should take a quick picture. The entire time all I kept saying was I wish I could do more and give her more but the Lord knew each year I did the best I can. We took a picture then went downstairs and she was so excited to get what she wanted for so long. The sad part is she is a winter baby so she could not go outside to ride her bike and there was not much room inside the house to ride it. That is the bad part about being a winter baby, you can't do anything outside and if you have a birthday party it has to be somewhere fun and indoors.. But she did not care neither did she understand it much she just knew that she got what she wanted and she was happy and it was all that mattered. And all  I care about was that she was happy. I sang her happy birthday and the two of us just spent her birthday indoors. She played with her new gadgets, napped and played some more. Although it was not the greatest birthday to her it was everything and that is all I cared about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment