![]() |
I was trying to make some cake cookies for my neighbour and my little helper wanted to help. She ate more than actual help. But it is fun that she wants to do those things with me, even if it is just to make a mess or just to eat.
This is the first time I let her eat by herself. But instead of eating off the plate, she threw the stuff on the sheet and ate it off the sheet.
Look how messy she is. Messy eater.
My pretty little princess, all ready for church.
Just driving her car.
when I look at this picture it just reminds me of how much serena has grown and will continue to grow. If I could hold back the hands of time I sure will.
Her favourite thing to do. Climb the couch and just look out the window.
When I go lift weights with friends this is what she and the boys do go play on the treadmil.
All those cute funny faces is priceless.
I just love her so much. I'm so lucky to have been blessed with her











No comments:
Post a Comment