Wow it seems like kids do grow alot. I remember it like yesterday when serena was first born and now she is a little toddler and she keeps growing by day.
Anyway I want to go back a little back in time up to easter.
Easter Sunday was great. My only regret was I did not give serena any easter candy just because I am trying to keep her away from that stuff. Trying to keep her on that healthy path but a little bit of candy every now and then will not hurt right.
But we spent our easter together alone at home. Robert was out of town again so he missed out again. He was gone for serenas first easter as well but back then she was still a baby just a few months old. Oh how I miss snuggling with her when she was a baby. Now she would not even snuggle no more. She just wants to run around all the time and do her own thing. Makes me sad sometimes because I love cuddling with her. Now I think it is time for baby number two lol.
But easter sunday was no special day but just the day where i focussed all my time and energy on the Lord and ways to get spiritual path where it needs to. Serena and I had a good sunday. I love watching her play and run around. It is nice that she is walking and hopefully soon talking to.




No comments:
Post a Comment