Thursday, March 7, 2013

Getting Ready To Walk!!!!!!!!

My little serena is still not walking yet. Some people may argue that she needs to be walking already but all babies go at their own pace, at their own time and they learn when they are ready to learn things like walking. I may try to help her everyday all day long but truth is she will do it when she feels most comfortable, ready to do it on her own..

I must say she is a little ficey one. She talks alot. I think she will start talking soon. I don't really know when babies start talking but hopefully she starts walking and say lil words soon.

Serena is able to stand with no hands. She is not taking any steps yet but she can stand with no hands. Today she fell down from standing with no hands and this time she tried to get back up with no hands. That was very impressive. She has never done that before so I was pretty excited. I just want her to start walking because she is heavy and it will help us both out . 

But she is getting better at balancing and she is trying to walk so that is a good thing.

Other than that she is growing healthy and strong. She laughs alot, smiles aot, plays alot, the eating part not so much but as long as she is getting enough to eat so I am happy. She is very friendly and lovable. She gives the best hugs ever and when she gives kisses  they are the best. Her hair has grown out much, she is just growing. I can't believe my baby will soon no longer be a baby. Soon she will be walking and talking and wanting to do her own things. 

She already does her own things. She is 14 months turning 15 this month. She will 2 this year. Wow it is amazing how time flies. But I have a beautiful baby girl that continues to grow strong and healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment