But I was able to go through a couple of videos with her about my sister who had passed on and to show her one pic of my mom I had on facebook. So sad but yes I only have one picture of my beloved mother whom I miss alot. But I knew her calling here on earth was done and it was time for the Lord to embrace her.
I sure do learn alot from serena. So humble, so peacful, so loving and carefree. Yes she is a child and is suppose to be care free but if we were to put away the natural man and be like a child the world would be such a better place.
As I took the opportunity on memorial day to remember those who have passed o and watched serena carefully study those pictures it made me realize how important it is for me to do my family history and to get that work done to be sealed to them some day so when we have moved on and stuff she to will have that opportunity to meet the family I have that she never met. How important it is to do family work and to realize the benefits of doing family work. For those who were not members and who have past on are waiting for us to do the work for them. They rely on us to help them to get to the next step. Serena often times help me to realize and see alot of things. It is like she she is my guide in life when truly I am her guide. But looking at it, I think we are each others guide in life. I just love her so much.




No comments:
Post a Comment