
This year was kaisons first halloween. It was a great one. We were invited to do truck or treat with kisandra and her boy tucker and Paige and her two little ones. Got both kids all dressed up and yes I was so excited. Serena was dressed as a clown and kaison was dressed as a football player. He was not really a football player it was his jammies and it just happened to resemble a football player outfit. It was so cold outside that I didn't want to put his pumpkin costume on him and Serena was all covered up so she was warm enough.
Anyway we went to the trunk or treat and the line was super long. I am sure there was about 300 people in line. We made the conscious decision to take the kids to the mall and play in the little play area, plus it was super cold outside.
We hanged out in the play area and around 7:30 we decided to go stand in line. The line was shorter but it was still long. The sad part is they kicked us out of the line. The kids were so excited to trunk or treat and we got kicked out because they didn't want to take any more people. so yes we were pissed.
We then decided to go out to eat. We ended up going to famous daves and it was a disaster. It is hard to take kids to eat at a restaurant. Kaison as usual was a hand full. He was all over. By far he is my busiest baby. He was throwing food everywhere, eating everything and doing so much it was just crazy.Part two
Halloween day.
I finally got to dress kaison in his pumpkin costume. Let me just say he hated it. Absolutely hated it. He kept taking out his hat and throwing it and kept pulling his costume out to take it out. But I left it on, took some pictures and eventually he got over it. I dressed serena as the lady bug because she really wanted to be a lady bug. I think it was because she looked like a princess with the fluffy bottom of the costume. S was so excited to get dressed and get her face painted and to go treat or trick. I did go with her for her first round of treat or trick around the neighbourhood but bailed and let her go with the kids to the other neightbourhood. She had a wonderful time. She got lots of candy and chocolate, but I have no clue what I am going to do with it.
Overall it was a lovely halloween.


No comments:
Post a Comment