Serena's Christmas....
Christmas for us this year was just like any other normal day. Robert was out working in North Dakota and Serena and I were home sick with the cold. We had just gotten the cold three days before christmas also around the time Robert had to live to go to work. We just could not do anything but lay down on the couch and watch television. We had no harm or turkey or anything christmasy this year. Although it was serena's second christmas I still wanted it to be special and sweet. But inspite of me not being able to cook a nice food and robert not being here it was ok. I still made an effort to send out a Merry Christmas to most ppl in my phone book and hardly anyone responded. I got one or two back but thats it.
Anyway serena and I laid around and ate pretty much anything we did not have to cook.
I forgot the most important part. Serena got to open her christmas presents. So out of the entire day i enjoyed watching her open her presents. She had a little bit of strength for that and i opened my gift way before christmas.
But to sum this up christmas day was ok. I had my serena with me, spoke to my husband on the phone, I pretty much slept all day and watched tv and did nothing.. It was a good day and im just grateful that we got to see another christmas.
Serena got to see santa claus and have that experience, so that was really fun. She did not sit in line to wait her turn to see santa. As soon as the line was formed she just crawled up there with no hesitation for her gift and she did get her gift. I thought she would have been scared but she was not, She enjoyed it and I was happy she did. I have such a strong little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment