Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Catching up on Serena!!!

The last time I wrote in here was October 2012. Two months ago. Seems like a pretty long time but its not as long.. So I will talk about Serena and halloween first.  Her first halloween experience I am sure was pretty fun. Not just fun for me but fun for her as well. Robert was gone working in North Dakota so it was just serena and I.  I shopped for a halloween costume on the day of halloween, cuz I always do things late. Luckily I found a pumpkin costume for serena. It was the very last pumpkin costume and it was the only costume I found that fits her. She is just so short and tiny. She still wears 6 month baby clothes.
But anyway moving on we went home, serena took an hour nap then woke up around 5pm and got her dressed and left for trick or treat. I must say it was cold outside and being outside was no fun. If it was not for serena I might have just stayed home. But we all know Idaho is a pretty cold place. We first went to our ward trunk or treat. We spent an hour there collected as much candy as we could then, mingled a little as well then headed home. We then went trick or treat around our apartment complex and mingled for a bit as well. Then around 8pm we headed home and checked out serena's candy. I gave her a lollipop so she could taste one piece of her candy and for being such a trooper.  I do believe she had just as much fun as I did. I have never been trick r treat so to do it for the first time with my daughter which was her first time as well was a joyous moment for us both. 

Trying to get some candy before going trick or treat but im     not letting her have it.

Showing me the candy so I can open it for her.

All dressed for trick or treat and looking good...

She already wants this costume off her lol.. 


What an adorable little pumpkin..

Checking out her candy.. Daddy will enjoy it for us.

So very adorable. cute cute cute!!!!!!

Tasting one of her halloween candy.



Finally got that heavy costume off, but inspite of the chilly weather i dressed her pretty warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment