Sunday night I was putting the laundry away and Serena decided that it was a good idea to get her brother dressed up as a princess. She had tried on several dresses I bought her for church and thought why not dress my brother up like a princess. At first kaison was enjoying it... He had no clue really what was going on, other than he got to play with his sister and he was having fun. She got on her red and white flower dress on kaison and called him her princess and enjoyed the laughter he shared with her. Then he decided he had enough and wanted the dress off his body so started pulling it off. Lets just say she was not happy so got upset at him for wanting it off. The whole thing was funny to watch especially the ending . might I say my little prince kaison would have been a beautiful princess but I rather him be the handsome Prince he is. It was as fun night full of laughter.



No comments:
Post a Comment