Their smile.....
I may not have a whole lot or be able to provide for my kids a whole lot but that means nothing to them . They are just so happy all the time. That alone tells me that I am doing a good job as a mom, no matter our trials or struggles I get to see them smile daily and hear their laughter constantly. I watch them enjoy each others company and laugh about the silliest things . I watch them turn our empty apartment into their own little imaginary land. I'm not going to lie sometimes it drives me crazy. It drives me crazy because I am a clean freak and I hate messes. I find myself constantly cleaning up after my children. Every day all day long. Anytime we are home i am cleaning. Now it is true that children make messes but knowing me, trying to notclean is a problem. Because then I pop their little fun bubble to clean. But I just wanted to write a quick blog to say how much i enjoy seeing my kids happy no matter what our trial may be. I do the best I can for them daily and that's all I want them remember. Now I know that as they get older and start to understand things more their smiles will change to frowns but also with time I hope to get back in school and make a better life for us. But for right now I will enjoy watching my children smile and enjoy seeing them happy. Im happy that they are happy kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment