Alot has happened in my life the last two years. I wish I kept up with my blog because so much has happened. Changes we have experienced and the future we look forward to. Since my last post we have added a new edition to our little family. If you're still wondering yes I am still single. A total unexpected pregnancy which I prefer to not discuss. That's a story for a different day. Anyway serena is now 6 years old but turns 7 December 21st. I cant believe that she is turning 7 already. We are so blessed to have her in our life. She is an incredible little girl with such a big heart and tries so hard to help everybody the best way she can. She cares for her brothers and looks out for them as well. She helps care for the baby when I am trying to get other stuff done and helps out with him when I go workout. She cleans up when she makes a mess, makes her bed and cleans her room, makes sandwiches for she and her brother, changes her baby brother diapers, puts her laundry away, picks her own outfits out and I can go on forever about her and her precious little soul. Kaison is my crazy, busy 3 year old. Now I'm not going to lie he drives me absolutely insane. He is a dare devil and just constantly on the go. The only time he sits still is when he is watching his show on Netflix or playing game and he can do that for like 30 minutes. He hates wearing Jean's or long pants even when it is cold outside. I put it on and next thing I know he will go change into shorts. He is an awesome kid though. I know every parent says that about their child but it is true. He drives me crazy but I love him. I do believe he may also feel like he lost his spot light since the baby arrived. Another fact about kaison is he love sports especially football and swinging from bars and is super loud.
Lastly Ryick which is our new addition is 10 weeks old and will be eleven weeks tomorrow. He is a kind kind soul and I love him. He is just so calm and loves to be snuggled. I look forward to those snuggles everyday. He weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces, 19 inches long. He had a build up of fluid around his heard but after birth was gone. It was love at first sight, no different than my other babies. I love my kids. I cant express how much I do and how much I want to make them proud as their mom. I want us to have a strong relationship and trust yo be able to turn to each other always. They are my every breath of every day and I'll always go that extra mile or do a little more for them.




























No comments:
Post a Comment